- This event has passed.
Deadline to submit a session proposal for Frontiers in Hydrology meeting
- communicate hydrologic science and its integration in other disciplines;
- formulate, implement and test innovative approaches to convene the water community in a format that elevates discussion rather than presentations; and
- create new multidisciplinary collaborations.
#FIHM22 intends to have both online and onsite sessions with a limited number of sessions that involve both audiences. Submitters are encouraged to design a proposal that will:
- Work well for audience interactions including shorter talks, audience engagement, and time for questions and answers.
- Provide access to all presentations and posters online (through pre-recordings, uploads, or live recordings).
- Expand open discussion and engagement times.
- Session times that are 60 minutes and include time for discussion.
We encourage session proposals with diverse groups of conveners and session chairs who can work together to broaden participation. Session proposals can also be collaborative with other groups within AGU and CUAHSI and we encourage proposals that are a collaboration with other professional organizations. When submitting a proposal, the convener can indicate a preference for one or more of the session formats (e.g., discussion presentations, panel, poster, etc.). After abstracts are received, the final decisions are made by the #FIHM22 Program Committee.