- All blog content will be on-topic, free of plagiarism and will not include content that is unlawful, harmful, harassing, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, sexually explicit or otherwise objectionable
- Bloggers will not post any content that is copyrighted or patented without obtaining proper permission first, and they will use their best efforts to ensure that all facts and statements included in their posts are true.
- Commenting is open to both AGU members and non-members.
- Bloggers and commenters will be courteous to one another.
- AGU reserves the right to moderate all comment threads in whatever manner they deem appropriate.
- Comments that are off-topic, libelous, defamatory or derogatory, harassing or threatening, or comments that include profanity or other inappropriate language can and will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the blog manager.
Disclaimer: Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.